20 Things on My Bucket List
I’ve slowly been adding things to my bucket list over the last year. I keep seeing new and cool things that I really want to do. Some of what I want to do is time-consuming and/or costly, but either way, I am determined to do these before I kick the bucket.
First, I have to admit that I am really scared of heights, so I won’t be jumping out of airplanes or doing any extreme mountain climbing. In fact, I cannot even do rollercoasters! But there are a few things on the list that I can handle (I think!).
1. Learn to scuba dive.
2. Learn to surf.
3. See The Rolling Stones in concert.
See Elton John in concert.
5. Hydro Jet surf.
8. Fly an Ultralight.
See Paul McCartney in concert.
10. Visit France, Italy, Japan, Peru, and India.
Track and visit where all of my ancestors have lived.
Participate in a 5K.
13. Invent something that everyone will love.
14. Make a successful movie.
15. See Billy Joel in concert.
16. Write something successful that will be for years to come.
17. Dine with at least one of the following: Maya Angelou, Terry Gross, Oprah Winfrey, or Michelle Obama.
18. Visit and volunteer in a remote village.
Volunteer at an animal shelter.
20. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.